Logo Reveal Intro | How To Create In Kinmaster | Free Template

 Logo Reveal Intro | How To Create In  Kinmaster | Free Template



Hi friends welcome back , this is Kushal from All in one   in this video i will  showing you how to create an fast and clean stomp intro by using kinmaster . 
It is very easy to understand and create. Creating Cinematic Logo Reveals is one of the most awarding elements to create in Kinmaster. 
There just so cool and make you a boss! A lot of people may find it intimating to create such projects.
 Well, in our tutorial we're here to tell you it's super easy to create cinematic logo reveals! So
 in this Kinmaster tutorial learn how to put together logo textures, easy animation, and how to use assets to build out your scene. 


I hope you guys like this simple stomp intro.
Thank you so much for watching :)


          yo what he's gonna guys it's your Kushal    I hear but in the video here today bring    you guys an kinmaster tour to Kurt's    your own cool mascot Logo Reveal Intro so    as you guys saw on the beating in the    video almost whistle what I use actually    I guess showcase on Twitter give a    little cool little gift you guys told me    

                 as well I like how to do that and    stuff last week oh so I should get    something like this right we're kind of    this flies in like so and I kind of like    just separates the background I feel    like that's just one thing I want to    show you guys is what was kind of kind    of like animate um like blinks or    something like this where it's more or    less something like bouncy I'm not gonna    show you exactly like this but I guess    this premise here follows the same as    like blink in the eye right cuz I did    this originally but then 

                I was like it    doesn't really go with the whole    fearsome dragon thing so I went with    more of like a simple scale flying thing    so it works pretty well    I got some really good feedback and I    definitely want to do a video on it to    show you guys exactly how to go ahead    and do it so as always guys it's one    likes on the video because it's secret    down below and I hope you guys enjoy it    as always and so yeah that's it I'm    gonna show you guys the really quick    prep and that we'll get right into After    Effects oohs me so first off we're just    gonna quickly jump into Photoshop to    show you guys some really simple thing    alright guys so right before Braganza    Photoshop naturally right to grab our    logo from illustrator so I say that    because there's people out there who do    Photoshop logos there's something in 

                    my    hair uh yep okay so allow me to then    help you guys out and move to    illustrator but let's just say you're    already illustrator right and you    already have a cool mask kinda whatnot    if your masks gotta have something work    your line work is basically all in one    you're definitely good to go to kind of    for the actual first part where it's    more cooler the whole eye blinking thing    can be is done with this kind of style    as well but I'm gonna say something as    well if you were to illustrator who does    

                I guess like part and like part    illustrations where you kind of work on    an eye and you work on another eye and    then work on our nose and work on a    mouth and then you kind of have all    those things in different file hopefully    I do it's I kind of told you guys    specifically enough that way you kind of    be like oh okay that's a me um    definitely animate your logos would be    is so much so much so much easier    because you already have kind of parts    to deal with so for me in this sense I'm    gonna just be






                     kind of cutting out this    top part here middle part here in this    bottom part here on this logo and then    kind of like hiding the whole fact that    I have like line work here with    basically a back and color kind of    matches it right so you kind of get    what's going on now    okay so I'm gonna drag this over inside    a Photoshop all I gotta do is you see    the direction tool direct selection tool    highlight all of it and then just drag    it right into Photoshop we're good to go    so I'm gonna rashers oh the reliance    rise    um right right you layer regardless it    shouldn't be because I have OS cuz    already did this

                     I forgot that's my    saying take don't worry about it don't    that's okay    basically ratcheted layer once you have    it factors it later we're gonna take the    pen tool I'm going to pencil out this    first part right here    you guys already kind of naturally saw    where I'm kind of kind of cutting out    which is this top layer here for the    actual little horns here we're gonna    right click make selection press ok    press M on our keyboard right click and    then that'll give you the option to    layer via cut once you do have the    actual marquee tool selected now for a    quick instance of you guys do not    actually have a mask a layer that kind    of you can kind of like figure out where    top middle and bottom is um this right    

                        here is another example that I have    where I would kind of have like    basically two parts whereas mostly    really his head shape here in this    really cool rotate like rotating this is    really even matter if I sold it anymore    but you know it's cool right it's there    and that's kind of how it's split up    into two parts so if you were something    like me Andy has two parts two parts is    pretty good as well I would just    definitely say more than one part is    like you definitely need one so she's    not super boring and then two parts is    like I guess lab but three is like it    with the minimum you want to go with    okay so let's go back into Photoshop    let's go back over here and let's go    back and quickly just cut this other    part out pen tool where are you pen tool    there you are    cut this out right here okay I'll try to    cut it out is really matter too much um    right here right click make selection    layer via copy    excuse me later via cut this is the    bottom so we're gonna drag this hi BTM    this is mi D spelling with says so and   


                     this is t.o.p just like so so now that    we have a top middle and bottom you then    will save this save this as I already    have two here ones the bouncy PSE you'll    see in a second and one is this file    where there has I'll just quickly    receive it is really matter whatsoever    and then once I can do this I already    have it inside kinmaster for me to    go so already have the fly in as you can    see top middle and bottom so for the    quick little composition that I'm using    in today's video its 1920 by 1080    height and then 30 frames per second    right so there should be the same exact    document size that you use inside    Photoshop as well and then the dragon    your files which I already have in here    but I shoulda goes really quickly import    file click on your dragon import it and    they're gonna have a cool little pop-up    here just do a composition retain layer    sizes press ok and then simply you're    gonna have a composition already set for    you guys and then you're gonna drag it    in here if you guys want to drag in a    different composition if you didn't    actually make your composition 1920 by    1080 P inside Photoshop it's okay this    is pretty much okay the same exact thing    and yeah there it is but I already have    it right here    and just Casey has mostly the whole    blink thing again this is the blank one    right so that's pretty cool look look    how look how cute it is it's cute but    you want to have cute as a dragon so    that's a thing however I show you guys    that as well near the middle of this    tutorial so first things first is to    kind of get this thing going okay um    let's just go ahead answer off with the    middle part here so I'm just kind of    target this layer only I'm gonna get    this thing going I'm gonna take my    render I want to make this three seconds    and so we'll stock only render three    seconds right here where 

                        I'm gonna go to    about three I'm actually gonna go about    about two and a half or one and a half    frames so is that a that's right here    let's just go right here okay so once I    find out where I want to have my    endpoint be so this is what I'm gonna be    doing right now is illustrating to you    guys where I want my position to end all    my rotations everything to end so that's    right here for me I'm gonna go ahead and    press S on the keyboard make sure I key    frame my scale I'm gonna press R my    keyboard make sure I wrote aces me    keyframe our rotation and then that's    about it right now so first things first    


                            we're gonna make sure we go back to the    beginning here and we're gonna press s    again by the way this is this little    really quick those are very simple    simple like little cut short cuts s for    scale and then what I say R for rotation    so once you kind of have those already    done when you did these little key    frames right here if you guys want to    know if you press you under keyboard    while you're selecting the layer that    you just changed all those things to    right it'll show you guys all of your    key frames and where do you put them and    all that cool stuff will make it very    very handy for you to kind of quickly    show all the things that you have going    on so if I were to excuse me go to the    scale and we're gonna key from our scale    because at the beginning we were gonna    have our scale be um excuse me keyframe    my skin    or did it where did it go keyframe my    scale again just like so okay someone    zoom in for a second because I'm taking    my scale I'll just drop it down by like    to about ten right so I would say that's    pretty Oh actually five would be    probably ideal so about five is gonna 

                           see it very basically just go zoom in    and out just like so and that's kind of    what you definitely have for the    beginning with that being kind of done    I would really quickly just show you    guys how to do this right now I'm gonna    go and just drop this down because you    see how it's kind of weird if you kind    of would start your animation and you    kind of have this in the background just    see like this really awkward random like    orange dot you don't want to definitely    have that you do you want to have to be    the star of your animation so gonna    basically do here is I'm gonna go ahead    and click here go to my opacity so I'm    good about my beginning frames click on    the opacity keyframe err and we're gonna    go ahead and zoom in a little bit so you    can see simply ah the opacity was 1 or 8    or it's already there okay so we're    gonna make this zero I'll pass in the    beginning just like so and then right    about two frames we'll make this 100 so    what's gonna it's gonna do now right    it's gonna more basically more or less    fade in it's gonna look like it's almost    coming I guess in from a like a like a    

                                very far distance see how that kind of    works here um I would even be so    starting to move it even one frame like    it doesn't really matter as long as you    don't see in the beginning this is    pretty okay right so if you want you can    kind of separate a little more but for    now this is pretty fine for what I did I    believe I did a little bit something    different however this is kind of like    the premise of it so another that's done    um a quickly just kind of hide that's    kind of hide this actually because I    just realized I should have waited for    this    I forgot how to hide things I don't know    how to hide them anyway let's just go    ahead and pretend that we can see it in    the beginning for a second right because    I want to do is I want to rotate along    show you guys the actual rotation so I'm    gonna take my rotation and just do plus    about 20 or 20 to 25 is pretty good    anything too much might be a little bit    too weird kind of timers with nothing    kind of gets in front of anything in the    

                                sense of I guess the bottom or anything    touching or overlapping of colors you    want yeah if they want to get like not    do that um so let's just go ahead and    zoom out all right and zoom out again    all right this is pretty much what    exactly what you want okay so cool we    have our rotation done and then we have    a positioning done    I'm sitting the our scaling done and    quickly make sure to go back to 0 frames    on our opacity so I have to worry about    that so it's gonna happen here it's an    almost go it's looking like it's like    coming in from a very far distance which    is pretty ok if you guys want to kind of    like make the opacity a little further    so kind of looks like it's fading in    that's okay as well but for me I'm just    gonna say this is OK and we're good to    go to the next part which is simply    
                                taking our keyframes here and putting on    a nice little easy so both on the scale    and the rotation ramp we're gonna right    click on them go to keyframe assistant    easy ease click on our graph here    highlight them both click on these    little yellow things bring one fit    pretty far in and then the other one    just a little bit in just like so so    this will kind of give it more finesse    what's actually coming in so I'm gonna    quickly preview rendering you'll see how    very very nice and kind of quick it's    kind of like a slower    um I guess distance between the times    that the actual scale and rotation    
                        finish so that's basically what we want    to have and it's pretty dang good so    let's just go ahead and quickly do this    the top one so I wouldn't want a copy    and Pettis I can copy and paste and I    don't think so because it's it I think    it's gonna move the top to like a    different spot if I were to do it right    yeah I don't want that to happen so    basically we're gonna do is I'm gonna    find out where our keyframes ended over    here which I was where I'm at right now    so cool let's go to our scale of course    pin that on there our rotation and of    course our pass it will change a little    bit in a second as well so I'm gonna do    I'm gonna go ahead and just do the same    exact thing so about um we're gonna have    about 5 scale just like there is pretty    good so it's gonna come in just with    this as well and now for this rotation    however I'm gonna make it rotate so    that's on the different a different axis    or a different um yeah different route    so basically I did one that was coming    in from more if I go this turn kind of    okay how is it like it's coming from    this way I want this on the coming from    this way so I'm gonna go ahead and just    rotate this besides that being on what    it was which was positive 20 I'm gonna    do about negative 20 so negative 20 just    like so should rotate in a different way  
                           
                      so now if you can see two of them come    in on a different    axis which is pretty cool right also did    one kind of finish before the other it    did okay how do I fix that so find out I    probably didn't put the actual keyframe    where it was no I did I'm a little    clueless yeah I don't know why that    that's happening okay I figured it out    so it was because I have this uneasy    user and I should probably done these    together all these easy keyframes so    what's happening is my easy ease because    it happened the beginning animation    happen a little bit faster this feels    like it's a little bit slower but it's    not when we actually do the easies it    should be actually even down so I don't    trip me out for a second I was like kind    of theory now what happened if I was    like messing up or if I had to tell you    guys that do something differently but    it's only because are we doing easy ease    or keyframes yet but that's okay so    basically you can see how it kind of    works out in the first place anyway    right so 

                    you have two different things    coming in from two different areas in    two different rotations so it's not    super boring it's very cool and looks    really nice so let's now go ahead and    put these easy ease on so we actually    get the same exact about the same exact    timing I'm easy easy what I would    probably do is I would wait to actually    do all these at once but for this    instance it's pretty okay if I just    highlight them all go here highlight the    graph mm-hmm oh so if your graph is not    look like this make sure you actually    have edit speed graph and not this one    this one's not that way you want to go    oh let's just bring this in a little bit    and then this one in a tiny bit like so    so it should be a little bit more in    touch there you can definitely see us a    little more in touch right so that's    definitely want to have nice cool smooth    on really nice animations going in here    so last but not least would it be the I    remember this at the end keyframe right    there last but not least would be the    bottom here so I'm gonna go ahead and    take the bottom drop this down scale    keyframe our rotation keyframe and we're    just press you want our keyboard to    bring these both up now so I'm gonna    basically not do actually not gonna do    any rotations on there I don't even have    to work with the rotation also forgot to    do a passing on the top so they quickly    do that as well    um but scale really is just gonna go    keyframe that in the beginning so use me    I should click on this little keyframe    here not this one this will get rid of    your one over here so click on this or    just change it'll change automatically    and the scale was what five press okay    and let's just quickly do the you wrote    the opacity for this really quick and    this will be zero in the beginning a    frame-up or two-word ever 100 and let's    

                           quickly do that same thing for the top    one so click here    I forgot the actual shortcut for the    opacity so it wants to tell me it's that    way everyone else knows in the actual    channel who will ever watching the video    and let's move this one zero excuse me    yeah this is a hundred I'm line and the    first one is zero I didn't change that    there we go so now everything's hidden    uh-huh and we're just gonna simply see    things just fly and move this down see    things just simply fly in which looks    pretty good yeah all we gotta do is just    kind of fix oh this is kinda like a    really good demonstration of how boring    it looks when you'd actually do not do    any easy easy have very cool and smooth    and attractive this looks this looks    super just like like bland there's no    character in this so let's go ahead and    go to the bottom and of course easy ease    this right here just like so easy ease    click here highlight them bring these in    a bit and bring this over here and this    should be somewhat the same yep there we 

                           go now they're both coming in very very    nice alright sweet    so now besides you're seeing all these    really awkward cuts what I would do is I    would right-click already have one here    let me I'll just leave that in here it's    okay    right-click new solid you're gonna just    take your solid here whatever your name    in just whatever is your background kind    of ramp click on this little eyedropper    here and click on the line work code    that you kind of have right here press    ok it's gonna give you one just like so    excuse me that's gonna be tied all that    line with you guys hadn't it's gonna    look way cooler now when you kind of    have it fly-in so it looks very very    freaking cool and not gonna lie um and    yeah just like so let me quickly make    sure that when I hide this I want to    make sure that when I hide these things    let me quickly go ahead and take the    bottom move this up one take the top    will be sub down one as well that way I    kind of hide those little lines you guys    saw those lines I wanna definitely hide    that so that way it looks like this way    better cool so now that all these old    lines and hid or I may say our cuts are    hidden right we're gonna do is all I did    by the way was I just used my arrow key    to move it up one and then the top moved    it down one so now we have this here    what's gonna happen here is this    last transition part that I did I'm also    very very loose with the actual timing    it's actually gonna be taking for us but    realistically 15 seconds a pretty good    time for an animation to go for to kind    of do it I didn't like presentation wise    for a gif on and then converting into a    

                            gif is a video that I already did last    week so he has on check the videos out    you guys definitely can however what I    ended up doing was kind of have the    background this background right here    kind of like separate in a really cool    way that was different so it just kind    of looked really cool and it kind of    revealed the actual line work of the    actual thing here excuse me the actual    huh make sure this line that's what I    got to do I'm gonna make a new file    excuse me oh god    new solid I feel like I have a new like    Couture list or whatever I'm just like    quickly blanking out it's because I'm    not too familiar with the program yet    but we'll get super familiar in a second    but let's also have the downward coder    and a white that we kind of have a white    background as well after we actually are    reveal the white background to show our    line work um forgot what I was saying    previously but I guess I didn't matter    too much but I did forget um so yeah    great sorrow so head and just reveal the    actual white background by actually    doing a really cool transition with the    dark background so we're gonna do is go    to effects we're gonna go to trans    transition and we're gonna go to I  
                          believe I did jaw CC jaw wipe was it    this one I believe it was this one right    yeah it was this one so I'm gonna    basically do kind of figure out where I    want to have it understand I'm mister on    my completion about 30 right now just so    I can see what's going on I'm gonna take    my direction we're gonna move this    around here the reason why I chose this    one is because you can check actually    change around like Robo jaw blocks yeah    I think I did I didn't do waves but    waves would be pretty cool as well for I    guess more of a a bubbly logo maybe    that's not a cool dragon so I definitely    have spikes but then you can also mess    around with the actual weight and width    of them and something with a little bits    we can I have a more like this very    simplistic and looks really good so    we're gonna do is what I have this be at    zero at where um let's just say one be    to be so be about 36 is pretty okay so    I'm gonna take that pollution put this    at one huh    keyframe it press the inner keyboard to    bring those keyframes just like so let's    zoom into the timeline a little bit and    at about maybe this is another second    ahead so scope out    half a second and then just take this    and just throw this all the way up to    100 so what's gonna happen here is    you're gonna have the cool little    animation fly-in and then you're gonna    have it just do this really cool simple    wipe now that might be a little bit too  
                              fast but I'm not gonna worry about that    right now but I'm just gonna move it to    four seconds for now or about there yeah    that's about four seconds you can see    that how that's gonna work right all    this is gonna take about two seconds for    the actual animation to do that and then    this little simple cool little option    which is kind of like revealing this    white background revealing the actual    landmark of the actual mascot which is    really really cool now of course we're    gonna have to of course add a nice    little easy ease that graph highlight    this bring this in bring this in a    little bit and now let's see what it    looks like that's not already really    quick that's okay and then like oh that    looks really nice too so and I the whole    cool little logo will shine thing you    guys already saw how to do that as well    so I'm not gonna show some do that    however let me quickly show you guys at    least how to do this little really cool    simple blink stuff alright guys so to    basically get this really cool little    blink here of course gonna have to have    naturally have a PSD with your eyes    separated so your eyes need to be    separated here so the way I kind of did    that and over here um I kind of showed    you guys already beforehand but that was    a different take uh here boy okay so if    you were to have your line work here    right so you just gonna simply just take    your line of course you would want to do    this with your uh you know where it    should belong but I'm kind I'm bringing    you out so you can see what I'm actually    doing so especially when you have your    line work your eye should already be cut    out right so essentially going to be    doing is gonna press shift on your    keyboard and then when your line work is    selected and you pretty much just click    inside your eye you're gonna select the    eye Suzy make it a different color and    that way when you click over here you    drag this eye outside of the group that    whatever you had it in then you would    naturally hide this and then you'd bring    click on the line work again shift em    once again click on the inside of your    eye once again and you just simply just    take the a tool which is your I believe    the Direction tool right select both of    these and then use the Pathfinder which    is in Windows    Pathfinder and select this one right    here which is the combined shape option    that way you no longer have an eye but    when you bring this back in here you do    have a nice so essentially what's gonna    be doing is I'm gonna kind of fit where    this should be    I know it's probably not exactly but    this is where the eye right you just  

                              kind of take this out even you of course    save a picture with the eye not there    and then with only the eyes    of course in the original color and then    you're gonna have a nice cool PSD which    looks somewhat like this right when you    drag it in    so I stuff here very simple it's go to    one second right it's not very simple    whatsoever but I just know how to do it    kind of us that's why it's very simple    for me right now but it's gonna be super    simple for you as well okay also I get I    should get a haircut this week I promise    I will try I keep saying that okay so    scale casts on a keyboard S on your    keyboard key frame and key frame for    some reason the key frames are already    there that's a little bit awkward okay    right wait is there anything going on    this thing    I thought you did everything so I can    show you guys okay I did don't know why    that was happening but okay so two key    frames right out one second    cuz that's pretty good we're gonna go    into zoom in pretty far far in right and    resume us we have a two four six eight    frame kind of scaling here excuse me so    I'm gonna do is I'm gonna drop Arce's me    jump about two frames so about four    we're gonna go to one bits for right    here space to zero to four and we're in    the terrace huh cheese or something suck    my throat okay oh remember our scale    take this about 20 percent down 20    percent down from my eyes scale and all    that cool stuff this blink for me should    look pretty good I wanna drop it all the    way down but this right here is pretty    okay essentially you could drop it all    the way down if you really want to maybe    about 10 10 will look pretty okay as    well but I want to make sure I kind of    still see it just a little bit of the    eye so I'm gonna do is now is I'm gonna    kind of jump about four frames now so    we're gonna go to pass the this is 2    this is 4 already I went for friends and    not two frames that's okay we'll go    about 10 ramps that should be I wanted    just to phrase more than the halfway    point than you went to here is I want to    be a pretty quick blink and I'll take    this and take our scaling back to 100%    right so essential we're gonna have here    is when i zoom out a very nice quick    bling just like so right and it looks    pretty okay pretty natural sues me it    doesn't look natural but the whole    blinking animation is pretty much where    I want it to be so essentially I had it    at one frame at the start of course and    I dropped two frames here and I jumped    two frames plus another one just not    gonna have it just a little bit longer    if you want you can even go a little bit    longer as well or kind of space where    you think the blink should be but    personally I think this is pretty ok    this is pretty default for me right now    um but yeah it doesn't look quite    natural yeah that's why I kind of cooked    myself the first time because we want to    do is when I have that cool    I guess a little twitch or that little  

                              uh I guess like facial features moving    so we're gonna do here is gonna go back    to one second actually gonna go back to    where our blink basically starts where    we kind of have our eyes closed right um    no I'm lying let's just leave it for    here for a second we're gonna leave it    at word I have one second again so I'm    gonna do is I'm not basically make sure    that my body is selected right just like    so this dragon body is selected I'm    gonna go over here this top a little pin    here and call the puppet pin when I    click on this puppet pin right where i    zoom in a little bit I'm gonna click one    time on the top of the eye on the bottom    of the eye on top of the eye and on the    bottom of the eye so you're gonna have    these cool little things here I can    press it you my keyboard or bring up all    the positionings here so I'm gonna do is    I'm gonna make sure I bring up one of    these positionings right here as well so    I can jump to where it should be right    about here is where the animation kind    of has it works the eyes are closed and    this is where you definitely have it so    when you jump back to your puppet this    is your body right here right you're    gonna take this little these little    yellow circles and drag them up and down    so I'm gonna take this top one I'm gonna    drag this one a little bit further down    excuse me a little little bit down and    then take this bottom one and drag it   


                         tiniest bit up I would have it even be a    little more less so what you doing the    top so I'll say the top pretty further    down right and then take the bottom and    move just a little bit up just like so I    want to do now is gonna see when I go    back to here I want to have these at the    original position um I should actually    made a keyframe previously but it's okay    I'll try to figure out where it was so a    little bit up a little bit down a little    bit down a little bit up naturally what    I would do is I'll definitely write a    kind of copy and paste these here if you    really want to I'm just kind of like you    know ctrl C on these and then I'll    delete this for a second cuz I want I    want to make sure it's definitely word    should be so that's that blank but then    at the end I wanna make sure it goes    back to the original settings so control    V those original settings that way it    kind of gets back to where it should be    right so that way when you zoom out    we'll see something along these lines    right here right a very cool blink    let's just get rid of those things right    I think looks pretty good it's not like    great a it's not like 10 out of 10 like    holy crap so so you did a blink but you    can essentially see that it looks a    little bit animated right everything's    moving the way it should be and the    the eye looks like it definitely blinked    right so uh yeah I'm gonna be working on    this kind of stuff a lot more I want to    definitely of course work with    after-effects a lot more but the whole    conclusion of the month of animation is  

                          pretty much done so I hope you guys    learned and got familiarized in    after-effects however I'm not the    personal best at it yet I won't be great    eh but I would be at least somewhat I'll    have like hour I can put essentially    like maybe like four out of ten stars if    I how much I know after-effects right so    with that being said I hope you guys    enjoyed today's video here today    actually has a really cool flying    animation for your presentations on    Twitter and everything else besides the    animation when I did previously write    the whole flying stuff all the other    stuff is very simple positioning moving    so you can definitely do that very    easily um so yeah the whole blink some    sort of the hardest thing and I'm    personally learning right now but right    now this is where I'm at so I hope you    guys can take this and kind of like go    with this a little bit more so you can    kind of figure out yourself as well    maybe some of you guys can teach me but    essentially I think this was pretty cool    I think it looks exactly where I want to    have it um at the sense of if I was    gonna do a blank but I didn't do one but    it's okay anyway I'm so very sorry if I    uh there's something I did wrong but    just please pull me in the right    direction so you can point I would be in    the right direction and that being said    

                                




                        I'm all done for today    and of course don't forget to follow me    on Twitter acids which you never get    subscribe if you guys haven't already    comment out anything you wanna see me do    in the comments down below of course and    I don't forget trigger myself I self-id    comm /so HQ for all the premiums of    packs of those five dollars and I did    ten right there I meant to do five only    five um and as well as what we're gonna    say only everything pack is gonna get a    really crazy big update on Monday so if    you guys want I definitely get your    money together thirty dollars basically    is you get everything in myself I store    plus all the stuff that comes out for    free and free updates through emails so    it's really really cool and with that    being said I'm all done and yeah this    was this wasn't too hard for use this    blinking thing was hard to kind of like    figure out in a sense of like doing it    you know naturally and getting you guys    the correct timeline references    however I would definitely say    experiment with it and kind of figure    out what looks best to you or what looks    best naturally in the animation setting    because we're gonna denim H is an    entirely new or an entirely different    jump of grab design so I'll make sure I    get that clear that I'm not the best and    I'm not the the most number one    reference but I'm definitely someone    who's going to be okay    to show you guys the basics oh okay now  


                          I'm done speaking I'll tell you guys    later so switch you out got key to not    to forget to keep smiling stay positive    and stay freaking tough guys productive    I always mess that word up later I was    











Post a Comment

0 Comments